Rhythms for Life
Are You Really Ok?: Debra Fileta
We tend to assume we're okay - until we're not.
In this episode of the Rhythms for Life Podcast, we talk to speaker, author, and licensed counselor, Debra Fileta, about the importance of pairing science, psychology, and faith together do discover. In her new book, Are You Really Ok?, she challenges you to get real with yourself and seek to discover where you need mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual healing.
- Pre-order your copy of Debra's new book, Are You Really Ok?
- Join the challenge! Download your free Tech Detox Guide when you join us for Less Scrolling More Strolling.
- Ready to begin living in rhythm? Grab bestseller, Rhythms of Renewal, today!
- Discover your healthiest rhythm by taking Rebekah’s quiz.
- Agape International Missions. AIM is doing whatever it takes to end sex trafficking because they believes every child is worth the rescue. You can become a part of the next rescue by joining The Village, AIM’s community of passionate monthly supporters, who believe every child is worth fighting for.